Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cinderella

Last night my friend Liz and I went to Hampton Beach Ballroom to hear the band Cinderella. They were one of if not my favorite band in the 1980's.  They were also Liz's favorite.  I had never been to Hampton Beach before and was surprised at what a nice venue it is.  Here we are just after we arrive.  I tried to fix the red eye and could not.  Well, I did feel devilish last night!:






I loved seeing the band's activities of the day!






We decided to secure a spot at the front just one spot beyond the security gate that separated the stage.  That meant that we were "thisclose" to the band which I love!  It also meant I can't hear much of anything today and does not bode well for my hearing given that this was just concert number one in a series of seven over the next six weeks!


Here are a few of my favorite shots from the evening.  I don't really have a favorite moment.  It was just a really fun, amazing night overall. I just kept thinking to myself...Here I am in a room in 2012 listening to Cinderella and being close enough to almost get sprayed with Tom Keifer's sweat.  The 1988 me would have simply died!






2 comments:

  1. fun! reminds me of when we went in '88. Glad to see you're not getting old. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! '88 was also a fun night if I remember correctly!

    ReplyDelete