Monday, November 7, 2011

For The Love Of Shoes...

Today I went to the local Goodwill hoping to find a black jacket.  Instead I walked out with 2 pairs of boots, 2 pairs of shoes and a book for under $34.00.  All four pairs look brand new.  They don't have any scuff marks on the heels or soles.  A little disinfectant and I will be styling some great new winter footwear!





This is the first pair I spotted.  I really needed a new pair of brown boots so I could actually justify this purchase. 







This pair of boots was just for pure fun.  Don't worry they are completely man made-no real snake skin for me!







I used to have a pair of shoes similar to the ones on the left and just recently had to toss them because they were beat up. And they ended up being only 4.00! The shoes on the right--I love these kind of shoes.  I have a pair of ones that sort of look the same but in black.  I didn't need them but they are too cute to turn away.  



No comments:

Post a Comment