Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Lot Of Orange

My team at work is undertaking a 4-6 week project to get the business office's cash posting up to date.  This means I am now doing two jobs and supervising two distinctly different teams in two different job functions.  My team is the orange team.  The process for flowing work in and out is dependant on orange folders.  Each folder contains a bank deposiit that needs to make it's way across the organization to have a variety of money posted.

At the end of Monday my cubicle looked quite orange:



By Tuesday morning the orange was spreading:


By Wednesday every surface was covered including the floor and including parts unable to be captured in this photo.  The good news is my little group of orange posted about $4 million in one week.  But why oh why couldn't I have been given the color purple?



No comments:

Post a Comment