Thursday, February 13, 2014

Little Bit of Savings, Flowers and Hockey

I've mentioned many times how hard it has been for me to give up regular trips to Whole Foods.  I get so excited when I'm able to make a trip there.  So imagine how happy I was to get to pick up all of the loot in the picture below for only $23.  I combined sales prices with 25.00 in coupons.  I carried home a bounty of healthy, natural products that I use and need on a daily basis. Normally it's impossible to completely fill two large totes bags at Whole Foods for $23 but I did it! This silly little hobby of mine is so much fun.  I guess some people knit, others garden.  I coupon.  Lol.





Yesterday was a great day.  It kicked off a five day long weekend. A very busy workday was made very, very special with this delivery.  Shown here at work on my desk and also at home.  They smell so fragrant and they are more beautiful today than they were yesterday.  Just spectacular.






I was able to spend some time with the sender of the roses.  Here is the sports recap of my night with a slight glimpse of my favorite flower gifter.



WGME Video Sports Recap 2/12/14



No comments:

Post a Comment