Sunday, September 15, 2013

Random Musings


Here I go...

My deal of the day today was at Target.  How many times have I mentioned how much I love Target because of the great deals they have? Here is how I was able to get 4 Glad Fall Scents glass jar candles for 42 cents each! And can I just say that the salted caramel scent is to die for!



They were on sale for 2.99 each = $11.96
Minus 2 $2.00 off 2 manufacturer coupons= -$4.00
Minus 3 1.00 off Target coupons= -3.00
Minus one free item when you buy three= -2.99
Minus Target Cartwheel 5% off Glade Fall Seasonals= -.30

That makes a total of 1.67 for all four candles or .42 cents each!!

I went out for a crazy girl's night a week or so ago.  Crazy for me because it involved 6 drinks and a night that ended at 1:30 am.  Wahoo!!  I thought it was hilarious to compare these photos of me at 7pm and then again at 1 am.  What a difference a few hours and a few drinks makes!

Here's 7pm:


And here is 1am.. I don't even remember this photo being taken but I suppose that was part of the point!



I am always worrying about my little boy Lou.  I'm going away this weekend and he has someone staying with him all weekend as a live in.  It's such a change from years ago when he could manage on a bowl of dry food and just needed someone to pop in to check the water and litter box.  Anyway, there are moments where he seems so delicate and I wonder how much more fragile he can get.  Here he was looking like tiny, tiny kitten :(


No comments:

Post a Comment