Sunday, November 18, 2012

Embarrassing Cabinet

When I moved in to my apartment the kitchen was brand spanking new including pristine, beautiful cabinets.  They have mostly stayed that way except the one under the sink.  I keep trash under there and various messes have leaked and spilled.  Here is the disgusting result:



I decided to pick up some of that shelf liner paper. I was pleasantly surprised that some of the patterns were fun and pleasant to look at.  I am not the best at measuring and getting stuff just so but I figured that for the space under my sink perfection wouldn't be noticed.  Here is the result:

 
I was thrilled with the result.  Here is everything back in its place.  That big box is filled with place mats, table clothes and holiday dishes.  I would love to find a better place for it but for now at least everything looks clean and tidy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment