Monday, July 9, 2012

Hens In Print

I was looking through photos this weekend...I don't even remember why now but it brought me to pictures that my friends and I have taken on trips or taken at memorable occasions.  I flipped through them and realized that there are a few pictures that each one of us would probably admit just captures a moment of our true hen essence.  I consider them some of our classics.

This picture was taken in 2004 during a day spa trip to Lucinda's in Scarborough.  We had each had either a facial or a massage earlier in the day and eaten lunch.  We all joined up later to get manicures or in my case a pedicure. 



This picture was taken in 2005 at Jordan Pond in Acadia National Park.  We walked around the nature path and then ate popovers at the Jordan Pond House.  Later that evening I was violently ill (not due to the popovers which weren't that great but weren't that bad!) but in this moment all was right with the world.



This picture was taken during a trip to New Hampshire in 2007 where we stayed in a condo in Franconia.  The weather was great and we did many fun activities including a ride in the tram to the top of Cannon Mountain where this photo was taken.



In February 2009 one of us celebrated a milestone birthday.  This remains one of my favorite pictures.





In August 2009 we took a bike ride on some of the carriage paths in Acadia.  During the ride we stopped for a rest and I balanced my camera on the bike seat, set the timer and took this picture.




And finally in May 2012 we got all dressed up and hung out on a cruise ship.



No comments:

Post a Comment