Saturday, January 14, 2012

My 40th Year

2012 is the year I turn 40.  For some reason the way I am dealing with it is to fill the year up with as much fun as possible.  I don't think this started as a conscious effort but it has certainly evolved into a year full of great plans.  So, here is my 40th year timeline.  It is obviously tentative but quite impressive if I do say so myself!

January 27th: Twisted Roots Concert because being in a mosh pit makes me feel like I'm 23 again


Feb 3-7th: Trip to Denver to hang out with my Mountain Time Zone family

February 19th: Red Claws Basketball Game with my Hens so that I can say I had a new experience this year

March 21-23: Trip to Kripalu Yoga Center so that I can become centered with the idea of being 40

April 21: Pat Benatar Concert because she looks awesome for her age and I hope that will be inspiring

April 28-29: New Orleans during Jazz Fest just because NOLA is a cool cruise port to leave from

April 30- May 5: Carnival Cruise with two stops in Mexico because I refused to turn 40 without being on a beach in Mexico at some point.  End of story.

May12: Visit from my step-sister Heidi from Denver to assist with what will prove to be the great yard sale of 2012

June 16: Relay For Life because clearly my friends and I enjoy subjecting ourselves to being cold, wet and miserable

July 12th: My actual 40th birthday and the culmination of events with something I have in the works that plans to be a "striking" good time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment