Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rocking the Work Day Away

They had a silly contest at work this week where everyone decorated their work space.  I work in a quad style pod so the 4 of us, who always have our ear buds in, decided to go with a music theme.  I brought in my Cd's, old concert tickets and a buch of rock posters.  We even had an awesome red carpet and backstage passes.  We blasted music, did red carpet interviews and were generally silly.


Here my co-workers are setting up the red carpet:  By the way, our department actually voted and chose the hideous wall color.


We sucked up to the judges a little bit by making Tim McGraw a "Compliance Star"  We still don't know what team won :(


And in case you wondered or cared...here is what my cubicle normally looks like the other 364 days of the year:


No comments:

Post a Comment