Thursday, October 10, 2013

Randomness is a Theme

My posts lately have been all over the place and this one is no different.  I'm so busy lately that it seems I always have at least 25 thoughts floating right near the surface.  Here are a few:

If you haven't figured out by now, I love saving tons of money on stuff I need to buy anyway.  This past week I got a $10 coupon in my email from CVS.  This was not a buy $25 and get $10 off.  It was not a coupon to spend $10 on my next purchase.  It was a no strings attached just get $10 in stuff at no charge.  I've gotten lots of $2 and $3 coupons but never $10!  I needed batteries and I got two full packs plus 2 boxes of kleenex and a bag of candy for .37 cents.  Score!  



I also got a great deal on cat litter.  It's necessary and I go through SO much of it. It was on sale at Target for 35 pounds at 11.99 each and I bought two.  Here is the breakdown:
70 pounds of Tidy Caton sale for $11.99 ea= $23.98
Minus 2 manufacturers coupons   -2.00
Minus Target coupon                  -5.00
Minus gift card with purchase      -5.00
Minus Target Red Card 5%         -.85
Total for 70 Lbs:                     $11.13 

I visted the library and was thrilled to see an exhibit by the author of "Where The Wild Things Are"  There were tons of drawings.  It's such a neat little space and they do such a good job with art exhibits there.






And finally here are a couple of pictures of Lou curled up on the sofa next to me:





No comments:

Post a Comment