Saturday, December 1, 2012

Books I Bought

I love having a stack of books that I'm excited about just ready and waiting to be read. It's very rare that I actually buy books.  I love getting them from the library.  But every now and then there are books worth buying.

In the Pleasure Groove by John Taylor.  I can't wait to read about the misadventures of John, Nick, Simon and Andy.  Plus there are a lot of great pictures throughout.  And yes, you can borrow it if you like :)



I've said before how much I love Kris Carr.  She just came out with a new book and that was a definite must have:




I don't know why but I had recently been thinking about this book that I loved when I was a kid. I definitely didn't remember the author or title. Yet somehow through the power of Google I managed to search "book girl foster home runs away" and I actually found it.  It is a used copy that someone was selling on Amazon and it is exactly like the one I had back in 1983!

 
 

I also heard about this book since I have "liked" on Face Book a couple of artists featured in the book.  Ron Keel was actually offering a pretty big discount to get people to check out the book and when it arrived the author had personally signed it!  It's a quick fun read and once again fulfills my fascination with rock stars.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment