Saturday, April 21, 2012

Three Things I'm Loving Today

I'm happy today for many reasons.  Here are just three of those reasons:


I love that Whole Foods always has flower bouquets for $3.99.  The arrangements are always different and although simple you get a lot of blooms for your buck.






My new favorite snack is this Daiya soft "cheese".  I am generally not a fan of fake cheeses but I really honestly love this one.  It has a great flavor, is spreadable and tastes great with these wheat crackers.  A perfect light snack!:




And last but not least I am thrilled to be going to see Pat Benatar tonight!  When I heard about the show in December it was something I did have to think about or take time to decide if it was worth the price of a ticket.  I bought tickets the day they went on sale and I'm sure it will be a fun evening:



No comments:

Post a Comment