Friday, August 31, 2012

Photo Days 9-12


It's been all about art in my house lately.  I love impressionist art and it is what has been hanging on every wall of my homes for at least 15 years.  I still love it but I decided I wanted to update, refresh and reflect my personality today.  I also used the opportunity to declutter some things in my living room and move around other things.  I will probably end up posting a big reveal once it's all done.

Day 9:


Black and white tree prints by an artist from South Portland

Day 10:


This came in the mail.  Address directly to me, not just "resident".  Hmmmm.... prenatal vitamins..thanks.


Day 11:


Two small, whimsical prints by an artist from Brunswick


Day 12:


Even though I've mostly given up soda there are days where this is all that gets me though the work day...all that gets me through!




No comments:

Post a Comment