Monday, September 19, 2011

Plant Power

I've had a plant growing roots on my desk at work for many months.  I kept meaning to bring it home but never got around to it.  On Friday a friend brought cactus and spider plant cuttings.  I brought them all home together and vowed to get them in soil.






I also wanted to repot this plant.  I brought it not very long ago and it has grown so much that this is the third time I've given it a new home.  I splurged on this pot since I had to make a trip to Home Depot for potting soil.






Eventually the spider plant will get a home in a hanging basket but for now it will enjoy living here.






Here is the plant from work.  It is more roots than plant but I'm hoping it will grab hold and flourish.






The little cactus wasn't ready for soil so it sits in the window in my kitchen for now. Maybe one day I will post that they all survived and will show off large, full, hearty plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment