Sunday, December 12, 2010

More Fave Things... Books

This is one of my latest finds.  I am a huge fan of Brian Andreas and Story People. I found this book at Goodwill for 1.99 and actually looked around to see if anyone noticed me, like I had done something wrong and a clerk was going to come up and say "Oh no, you can't take that book.  It was put there by mistake.  And really...do you think we would sell it for 1.99 silly girl".  Now I am torn between leaving the book in it's current perfect state or cutting out and framing multiple "stories".


These are a few if my recent favorite fiction novels. Each one reads like poetry and left me thinking about the story long after I had turned the last page.

These are my favorite non-fiction "feed the soul" books.  I never, ever get tired of flipping through them.


Of course there are favorite cat books.  Someone could write a book about a cat sleeping all day (that's what they do anyway, right?) and I would find it a fascinating and endearing read.

No comments:

Post a Comment