Friday, November 19, 2010

Favorite Things Part 1

Oprah's ever popular Favorite Things show aired today and although I wouldn't turn any of it down for some reason I was less than impressed.  After all this is her last year and there was supposed to be a ton of wow factor.  Then I realized that Oprah and I likely care little about the same things.  I really wouldn't care about a cashmere sweater or a diamond watch.  It's not my style.  It made me think about some of my favorite things.  I thought it might be fun to share over the next few weeks some favorite books, pictures, movies, etc.  I'll start with favorite beauty products.  My friends will tell you that I was super excited to have Sephora come to the Maine Mall.  I don't wear a bunch of makeup and I can't stand perfume but I am a sucker for a nice lotion or lip gloss.


This gloss has a sweet strawberry taste and while it goes on clear it quickly turns a pretty pink color.  And unlike 95% of glosses, a hint of color stays behind even once the gloss wears away.
Don't even get me started about how much I love all of the WEN hair products.  The cleansing conditioner is a MUST. This texture balm is perfect-not sticky or goopy- and the tube lasts forever.
My current fav lotion.  It isn't greasy, goes on super easy and has a yummy scent.

I fear snakes and losing my teeth so when it comes to toothpaste I don't mess around.  This stuff rules.  And luckily snakes don't much like Maine.
Another yummy product that feels very decadent for little money. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment